IFA CPT, CPR
Marine is a mom who started her own body transformation, after going through two emergency C-sections, postpartum depression and caring for her sick son. She researched and got educated on a healthy lifestyle with a holistic approach.
This is her story :
- 2008 – 2010 : Began Pro Wrestling and became Youth’s Pro Wrestling Trainer
- May 2011 : Birth of her first child, Angeal, per emergency c-section because of a placental abruption.
- February 2013 : Birth of her second child, Zack, per emergency
c-section because of a nuchal cord
- March 2013 : Hospitalization and surgery of pyloric stenosis on Zack
- August 2013 : Hospitalization of Zack for seizures
- September 2013 : Began own body transformation
- January 2014 : Certified and became Personal Trainer
- November 2014 : Moved in Florida, USA
- Since 2014 : Help Parents to lose weight, be fit and healthy
- October 2017 : 1st Place Viera Florida Patterns Tournament Taekwondo ITF
She is now a successful International Personal Trainer and always try to learn more about health to help her family and her clients.